The Himalayan Times : 8-yr-old boy electrocuted in Chitwan - Detail News : Nepal News Portal

Full News

8-yr-old boy electrocuted in Chitwan

  

RSS

CHITWAN: A minor was electrocuted in Sharadanagar VDC of Chitwan district on Tuesday morning.


According to the information provided by District Police Office, Chitwan, the deceased has been identified as eight-year-old Ritin Lama of Ward No. 1 of the VDC.


Lama, who was found unconscious after the electric shock, died while undergoing treatment in Chitwan Medical College, Bharatpur, said Police.



Full Name

Email Address

Location

Leave Comments


Enter Character above

I accept terms of use.