HIMALAYAN NEWS SERVICE
If you love painting, you will be glad to know that a simple plastic soda bottle can be re-used to make a wonderful tree painting. You won’t even need a paint brush to create this piece of art. It is very easy and simple, just dip and stamp method.
You will need
• Plastic soda bottle
• White chart paper
• Black or brown marker
• Paper plate or old plastic lid
1. Take a white chart paper. Or any nice, thick white sheet of paper will also work.
2. With a black or brown marker, draw branches of a tree on the paper. You can also draw with black paint.
3. Pour some paint on a paper plate or old plastic lid. If you are using different shades of paint, then pour each colour in separate plates.
4. Dip bottom of the plastic bottle into the paint. Lift it and let the paint drip on the plate for some seconds.
5. Then press the bottle firmly on to a tree branch. Repeat the process on all the other branches around.
6. Let the paint dry completely. And your tree art is ready.