CHITWAN: Two people electrocuted in separate incidents in Chitwan last night.
One lost his life to electric shock while fishing in the Khageri rivulet at Ratnanagar-7 in eastern Chitwan and another person electrocuted at Jagatpur when he was trying to play cassette.
Kanchha Praja, 22, a local, died after a high volt of current was flown in the Khageri rivulet. Critically injured after electric shock, he breathed his last on the way to Bharatpur hospital for treatment, said the District Police Office.
Likewise, Made Mahato, 50, of jagatpur VDC-1 died of electric shock after the short circuit of electricity at his home while playing cassette, police said.
The dead bodies are kept at Bharatpur hospital for postmortem, police further said.