The Himalayan Times : Youth electrocuted - Detail News : Nepal News Portal

Full News

Youth electrocuted

  

RSS

CHAUTARA: A youth was electrocuted at Palchowk VDC of Sindhupalchowk district, on Monday morning.


The deceased has been identified as Bir Man Tamang, 23, of Palchowk VDC-5.


According to Police-Inspector of the Area Police Office, Melamchi, Lokhari Khanal, the incident took place while he was trying to switch off the main switch of the meter at his own house after electricity transformer nearby his house accidentally blasted

Full Name

Email Address

Location

Leave Comments


Enter Character above

I accept terms of use.