Experts warn about coffee dangers to kids

Experts are warning children of the dangers of drinking too much coffee after a teenager accidentally overdosed on it. Jasmine Willis, 17, developed a fever after drinking seven cups of a really strong coffee called a double espresso while helping out at her dad’s shop. She started shaking, got really hot and even had trouble breathing, but she was taken to hospital and is okay again now. Experts say children shouldn’t drink too much coffee as it contains caffeine — a substance that can affect your brain.