JUST IN JEST
• Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
• They said we should
all pay our tax with a smile. I tried, but they wanted cash.
• Don’t marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without… but whatever you do, you’ll regret it later.
• You can’t buy love...
but you pay heavily for it.
• True friends stab you
in the front.
• Forgiveness is giving
up my right to hate you for hurting me.
• Laziness is nothing but the habit to rest before you get tired.
• My wife and I always compromise. I admit
I’m wrong and she agrees with me.
• Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.
• They call our language the mother tongue
because the father
seldom gets to speak.
— Hi Lama