Just in jest
Zlighter Zide of Zen
1. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him
how to fish, and he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
2. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
3. If you drink, don’t park; accidents cause people.
4. Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.
5. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
6. Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
7. Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
8. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.