JUST IN JEST
1. Just relax and think... how true!
2. Regular naps prevent old age... especially if you take them while driving.
3. Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee.
4. I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.
5. A child’s greatest period of growth is the month after you’ve purchased new
6. Don’t feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
7. True friends stab you in the front.
8. Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.
9. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
10. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
11. Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address books.