Why are some people always positive, and others are not?
The only thing you should be concerned about is whether or not you are always positive. Being a positive person, and looking at life with a positive attitude is the first step in living a happier and healthier life, getting what you want, achieving your goals, and living longer.
I am a successful person. I am a happy person. I get everything I want. I accomplish each and every goal I set out to do.
You know what, you should be writing these words about yourself, each and every
day until you feel them. You are a successful person.
You are happy. You get everything you want. You accomplish every goal. I believe you can, you should too.
All of us have the ability to turn on the positive mood. All of us make a decision when we first wake up in the morning whether or not the day is going to be a positive day, a negative day, or a miserable day. It is a choice we make. What happens during that day, or what your responsibilities are, have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you have a positive day. You make the choice on how to deal with things that occur, and how you approach problems and opportunities.
To have a positive day keep the following in mind —
• Every problem has a
• Failures always lead to learning something you can use later.
• Many times you must take a step back before you take two steps forward.
• a crisis is always an
• You control your thoughts and feelings.
• You make the choices that determine your fate.
Do the following as soon as you wake up —
• Wake up, look out from the window and see how beautiful the morning Sun is. Say to yourself, “I am going to have a great day today.”
• Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, eat a balanced breakfast.
• Exercise for half an hour to an hour, at least three mornings a week.
• Tell your spouse, parents and children you love them.
• Listen to music that makes you feel energised.
• Smile and get on with your wonderful day.
The world is a beautiful place. There is an opportunity around every turn. Each and every time you speak to other persons, you have the opportunity to make your life, and theirs a little better. Believe it, and in yourself. You will have a positive day today, and always be positive. — Author unknown