Here are the top 10 steps to success according to Tiger Woods, one of world’s greatest golfers
1. Expect to win
Know in your heart that you are a winner.
2. Let your expectations show
Express no doubts, let your competitors and your friends know that you have none.
3. Work, practice, work, and practice some more
At the top of his field, he can still be seen hitting buckets of balls until dark — even if he’s just won.
4. Dress and act like a winner
This is a part of keeping yourself in a winning frame of mind.
5. Have a sense of drama — don’t create it but know it when you see it
You don’t have to seek out publicity, but know how to accept and use it when it comes to you.
6. Know that there is always room to grow
Being the best does
not mean you can’t be
7. Hang with the winners
They understand the pressures and situations
in which you will find
8. Put yourself in situations where you are not known as a success
May be difficult, but this helps you to stay real.
9. Value and protect
your free time and do what you enjoy
The discipline of being a winner needs a safety valve from time to time.
10. Remember those who need help
Somewhere, someone helped you — be willing to give back.