Truth of friendship
Don’t worry about knowing people just make yourself worth knowing.
• Be friendly with the people you know. If it weren’t for them you would be a total stranger.
• Friends are those who speak to you after others don’t.
• The way to have friends is to be willing to lose some arguments.
• Deal with your friend’s faults as gently as if they were your own.
• A friend is a person who can step on your toes without messing your shine.
• You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults.
• You can make more friends by being interested in them than trying to have them be interested in you.
• A real friend is a person who, when you’ve made a fool of yourself, lets you forget it.
• A friend is a person who listens attentively while you say nothing.
• A friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg even though you’re slightly cracked.
. . . and most important, A FRIEND IS A TREASURE! — Author Unknown