21yo electrocuted in Bhotebahal hotel

KATHMANDU: A man was electrocuted in the Bhotebahal-based Nilgiri Hotel, KMC-21 on Friday.

The deceased has been identified as Kiran Dhami (21) of Khadeshwori-8 of Darchula.

Inebriated Dhami accidently touched a naked wire while he was trying to enter into the hotel from the window after no one opened the main door.

Dhami, who was seriously injured in the incident, was rushed to the Bir Hosptial but breathed his last during the course of treatment, police informed.

Police said that they are investigating into the case.