KATHMANDU: Two persons have been seriously injured after a house caught fire in Kilagal of Kathmandu on Friday. Rajendra Nakarmi (36) and his wife Juli Nakarmi (34) were seriously injured after the kerosene spilled out of its container and sparked fire on the second floor of the house of Purna Maharjan in KMC-18. The injured tenants have been taken to Bir Hospital for treatment. The wife is critical, said police. Further investigation is underway.
Couple injured in Kilagal fire
Published: 06:07 pm Jun 17, 2016