KATHMANDU: Property worth around Rs 500,000 was reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at a noodle factory belonging to Dhruba Jyoti Shrestha in Balagaun of Chandragiri Municipality-9 on Tuesday. Police said that five cartons of noodle and a gas stove among others were gutted in the fire. According to police gas leakage from an LPG cylinder was the cause behind the blaze. Further investigation into the incident is underway, police said.
Fire at noodle factory guts property worth Rs 500,000
Published: 06:29 pm Jun 16, 2015