Kuleshwor fruit shop destroyed in fire
KATHMANDU: Property worth around Rs 100,000 were destroyed after a fruit shop caught fire in Kuleshwor of KMC-14 on Saturday.
The incident occurred when an electric short circuit sparked fire in the fruit shop belonging to Surajman Gupta (41) of Bajigadiya Rural Municipality-6 in Rautahat district, and burned the shop to cinders, according to police.
Police with the help of locals and fire engine doused the fire.
The investigation into the case is underway, said police.