Nepal | November 12, 2019

Parked bus catches fire in Naya Bazaar

THT Online

KATHMANDU: A parked tourist bus caught fire in Naya Bazaar of Kathmandu on Friday, completely destroying the vehicle.

The bus (Ga 1 Pa 708), parked at a garage owned by Hari Bhatta at Nursery Chok, Naya Bazaar, KMC-16, had caught the fire.

In another case, an electronic short circuit sparked fire at a cloth store in Pangabato of Kirtipur Municipality-17 on Saturday.

Valuables worth Rs 500,000 were reduced to ashes at the store owned by Gopal Maharjan today.

Police, assisted by locals, had contained the fire.

Further investigation is underway.


Follow The Himalayan Times on Twitter and Facebook

Recommended Stories: