Dress properly for work
NEW DELHI: In today’s professional world, it’s not just your hard work that matters but also the way you dress yourself. From avoiding running shoes to opting for well-tailored clothes can help in impressing your seniors and colleagues.
Monica Garg, director, International Luxury Academy shares some tips on how to dress properly for work.
• When approaching your boss, always have your jacket on and buttoned.
• Do not wear running shoes in office.
• Wear well-tailored clothes.
• Build your wardrobe around the most common or favourite neutral and splash of accent colours.
• Invest in classics as they are very versatile and economical.
• Accessories are the key to create and express your individuality.
• Your executive style should emphasise all season fabrics and colours.
• Plan your wardrobe around separates as separates offer the most mileage for any wardrobe.