Pair leather jackets stylishly
Pair your leather jackets with other pieces of clothing like denims or formal trousers and a tie to make a statement, says an expert.
Vipul Amar, co-founder, The V Renaissance, a bespoke luxury brand, has shared tips for men to pair their leather jackets stylishly.
- A black bikers jacket zipped up straight worn with denims and a simple tee-shirt. Wear your riding gloves and you are ready to hit the road!
- A long trench coat looks best when paired with a formal suit and a bow-tie.
- Go classy by pairing your double-breast leather jacket with formal trousers and a tie.
- Team up your leather jacket with a pair of chinos and loafers along with a scarf for a jet-setting look.
- Keep it simple when your leather jacket has fur on it and pair it with a black tee-shirt and denims.