24 yo man electrocuted in Rautahat

RAUTAHAT: A 24-year-old man was electrocuted after he accidentally came in contact with the high voltage transmission line at Ajgaibi Bauddhamai Rural Municipality-1 in Rautahat district.

The deceased has been identified as Shyam Sundar Mahato, a permanent resident of Ajagaibi in the district.

Mahato was trying to connect the line with the poll when the incident happened, said police.

Crtitcally injured in the incident, Mahato breathed his last on the way to the Rautahat District Hospital, added police.

Furtehr investigation is underway.