4 police personnel ill after consuming mushroom in Mahottari
MAHOTTARI: Four Nepal Police personnel were taken ill after eating mushroom pickle at Gaushala in Mahottari district.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) and three police constables of Area Police Office, Gaushala, fell ill after eating the pickle of mushroom grown on the office premises.
ASI Ram Yekwal Yadav and police constables Amar Bahadur Khadka and two others have fallen ill after eating the mushroom, the Police Office confirmed.
All four were rushed to a primary health centre as they frequently vomited after their lunch on Tuesday. But, they were later taken to the Janakpur Zonal Hospital as their treatment was not possible in the primary health centre, Police Inspector Machhindrababu KC said.