Mum, 4 kids ill after consuming wild mushroom

BHOJPUR: Five members of a single family have been taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Siddheshwor-4 in the district on Tuesday.

Sabitra Khadka and her children Urmila, Pabitra, Bishal and Himal were taken ill after consuming poisonous mushroom grown in their field, police said.

Sabitra has been referred to the Dharan-based BP Koirala Institute of Health and sciences for treatment while her children had already returned home after receiving treatment at the District Hospital, police informed.