9yo girl electrocuted in Saptari

RAJBIRAJ: A girl, who received an electric shock from a naked wire of water-drawing motor pump, died in course of treatment in Rajbiraj of Saptari district on Sunday morning.

The girl has been identified as Sunil Kumar Das' nine-year-old daughter Vivah Kumari Das of Shambunath Municipality -8 in Saptari, informed Kalyanpur Area Police Office.

Vivah accidentally came into contact with naked wire while taking a bath.

She breathed her last while undergoing treatment at Rajbiraj based Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital.

The incident occurred two days after two persons died in Saptari of an electric shock.