Elderly electrocuted in Sunsari
BHOJPUR: An elderly man died while two others were injured after receiving electric shocks in Chimadi-3 of Sunsari district on Thursday.
The deceased has been identified as local Jhoti Mehata (60).
Mehata received electric shocks while he was taking out a wire hanging on a bamboo at around 9 am today.
Prakash Yadav (28) and Bijay Rishidev (19), both locals of Amduba-2, were injured.
Mehata, who was critically injured in the incident, succumbed to injuries while undergoing treatment at the Biratnagar-based Lifeguard Hospital.
Yadav and Rishidev are being treated at the same Hospital, the Eastern regional Police Office, Biratnagar informed.