Fire guts property worth Rs 125,000 in Morang

BHOJPUR: Property worth around Rs 125,000 was reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at a house in Govindapur-9 of Morang district on Thursday.

The cause behind the fire that broke out at the house of local Ajit Kumar Das was electric short circuit.

The incident occurred at around 1 pm yesterday, according to the Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar.

The fire was later taken under control with the help of a police team deployed from the Dayaniya Police Post and locals.