Nepal | December 06, 2019

Fire guts property worth Rs 300,000 in Sankhuwasabha

NIROJ KOIRALA

BHOJPUR: Fire gutted property worth Rs 300,000 when the house of a local caught fire at Odhare, Chainpur-11 in Sankhuwasabha.

The one-storey residence of Min Bahadur — made of stone, mud and thatched roof — suddenly caught fire at 1:30 pm on Thursday while the nearby grassland was being cleared by burning down the dried grass.

According to District Police Office, Sankhuwasabha, the house along with all the items inside completely burnt down before it was fully controlled at around 4:00 pm with the help of locals and Sabhakhola based temporary police office.


Follow The Himalayan Times on Twitter and Facebook

Recommended Stories: