Fire guts property worth Rs 700,000 in Mahottari
GAUSHALA: Property worth around Rs 700,000 was reduced to ashes when a fire destroyed two grocery stores at Matihani VDC of Mahottari district on Thursday.
According to the District Police Office, Mahottari, the fire that destroyed the grocery stores of Nikhil Sah and Rambilas Sah last night.
The reason behind the fire was electric short circuit, SP Janak Bhattari informed.
The fire was taken under control with the joint efforts of locals, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force after two hours.