Fire in Hardware shop destroys property of Rs 3 million

CHITWAN: A hardware shop based in Bharatpur sub-metropolis of Chitwan caught fire on Wednesday night.

According to District Police Office, Chitwan, the inferno engulfed the hardware shop at around 11.30 last night.

Police further said, the loss caused by the fire that broke out at the hardware shop of local Prakash Pandey at Adarshanagar of Lanku, Chitwan was primarily estimated to be Rs 3 million.

The fire was extinguished immediately with support from fire engine and local people. It is speculated that the fire occurred due to electric flow in the house