[googlemaps https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=zmcSkZYaZ1Ms.kaIdQSLINiIo&w=720&h=480]
KAPILVASTU: Property worth around Rs 10 million was reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at the power supply house of Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA), Taulihawa branch in the wee hours of Thursday. According to Narayan Aryal, Chief at the NEA Taulihawa branch, the reason behind the fire was electric short circuit. The incident occurred at around 2 am today. The fire that destroyed six panels was taken under control at around 4 am, Aryal said. Following the incident, power supply to Taulihawa, Marjadpur, Pakadi and Jahadip has been disrupted.