Four unconscious after consuming wild mushroom


DAMAULI: Four members of a single family have fallen unconscious after consuming toxic mushroom in Ramjakot-1 of Tanahun district.

They have been identified as Moti Maya Kumal (35), her daughters Monica Kumal and Babita Kumal and son Sumal Kumal.

It has been learned that they had fallen unconscious after they ate curry of the wild mushroom brought from a nearby field.

Following the incident, they were rushed to a local medical in Dhungade of the district for treatment.

Later, the medical referred them to a hospital in Pokhara.