Indian cook electrocuted in Bara Poultry feed industry

KALAIYA: An Indian worker at a poultry feed industry died after he got electric shock in Jitpur-Simara Sub-Metropolitan City-8 of Bara district on Sunday.

The deceased has been identified as Dasarath Prasad Yadav (35).

Yadav who had been working as a cook in the poultry feed industry got electric shock after he became entangled in wire yesterday according to the Bara District Police Office.  Yadav had gone to bring water to cook food when the incident occurred, said police.

Meanwhile, the investigation into the case is underway, said police.