NA soldier electrocuted in Melamchi
MELAMCHI: A Nepal Army soldier died after getting electric shock in Melamchi Municipality-1 of Sindhupalchok district on Sunday morning.
The deceased has been identified as local resident Shiva Ram Chaulagain of Durga Battalion in Achham .
Chaulagain died on the spot after making contact with leaking electric power at his own house in Bhotechaur area on Sunday, according to Inspector Navaraj Dhungana at the Melamchi-based Area Police Office.
Chaulagain's body was handed over to his family members after an autopsy at the local Primary Health Centre.