Acid claims two

HETAUDA: Two boys were killed when they consumed acid by mistake in Namtar Village Development Committee in Makwanpur district on Thursday. The victims have been identified as Pramod Sunar, 11, and Chhabilal BK, 13, of Namtar-2 , Makwanpur District Police Office said. Meanwhile, seven-year-old Pradip Sunar, who had also consumed the acid is reported to be in a critical condition. He is undergoing treatment in Bharatpur Hospital. The boys had consumed acid which was meant for cleaning gold, locals said.