One dies while hooking electricity in Saptari

RAJBIRAJ: A man was electrocuted while hooking electricity at Jhutki VDC of Saptari district on Thursday evening.

The deceased has been identified as Hem Narayan Mandal (26) of Jhutki-9, police confirmed. Mandal was electrocuted while trying to hook power from an electricity pole nearby his house, said the District Police Office, Saptari.

Mandal, who was critically injured after electric shock, died on the way to the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital in Rajbiraj, police said.