BHOJPUR: The family of Shambhu Bisungkhe of Aamtek, Bhojpur Municipality-11, who died after coming in contact with a naked wire on June 25 during the construction of Lakshmi Primary School building, has been provided with relief, on Sunday. Electric Shock Relief

The principal of Lakshmi Primary School handing the relief amount to Bisungkhe’'s family. Photo: Niroj Koirala/THT
The principal of Lakshmi Primary School handed an amount of Rs 103,500 to Bisungkhe’s family. He told that local representatives, school management committee, school teachers, social workers, and locals had helped collect the amount. Meanwhile, 14-year-old Alina Rai, daughter of Rajkumar Rai, died in a similar accident in Panchkhapan Municipality-3 of Sankhuwasabha district, informed Sankhuwasabhaa Police. Alina was injured from an electric shock after coming in contact with a naked wire at her residence around 7:45 pm on Sunday. She was immediately rushed to the District Hospital in Khandbaari. However, she died on the way there at 10:45 pm, District Police Office, Sankhuwasabha informed.