Saptari man electrocuted

RAJBIRAJ: A person died after getting an electric shock from an electric motor pump in Rajbiraj Municipality-10 of Saptari district on Tuesday evening.

The deceased has been identified as local resident Nanda Kishor Yadav (32), according to the Rajbiraj-based Ward Police Office.

The incident occurred when Yadav got the electric shock while using the electric motor to pump water into the garden in Hariharpur, said the Ward Police. He was severely injured in the incident.

Yadav breathed his last on the way to the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital in the district, informed the District Police Office, Saptari.

Meanwhile, the investigation into the case is underway, said police.