Woman dies after consuming poison in Tanahun
DAMAULI: A woman died after consuming poison in Tanahun on Thursday afternoon.
According to the District Police Office, Tanahun, the deceased has been identified as Kesh Kumari Thapa (28) of Kahushivapur.
Police said that Thapa breathed her last during the course of treatment at the Damauli Hospital.
The reason behind the poison consumption is yet to be established.
The body has been kept at the Damauli Hospital for postmortem.
Police said that they are looking into the case.