Worker electrocuted while on duty

DAMAULI: A worker at the Surya Tobacco Company lost his life after receiving electric shock at Seratar of Tanahun on Sunday afternoon.

The victim, identified as 32-year-old Raj Kumar Shrestha from Palungtar of Gorkha, was working to extend electricity wire from a utility pole on the roadside to the Company when he was incapacitated by high-voltage shock, according to the District Police Office, Tanahun.

He breathed his last on the way to a hospital in Dulegaunda.

His body has been kept at the the hospital for autopsy, according to police.