NEPALGUNJ: Green Evento is organising the Nepalgunj Cup T20 Cricket Tournament from April 16-25. A total of six teams will compete in the event and the players would be picked up through auction, informed Green Evento’s Managing Director Mohammad Rafi at a press meet on Wednesday. The organisers informed that around 60 per cent players will be picked up from Province No 5 and remaining 40 per cent will come from other parts of the country. The winners and runners-up of the tournament will get Rs 110,000 and Rs 60,000 respectively.
Published: 12:35 pm Mar 22, 2018