Sanchez's double for Arsenal ends brave Bournemouth's hopes
- Arsenal beat Bournemouth 3-1 to go three points behind leaders Chelsea
- Sanchez put Arsenal ahead after comical Bournemouth defending and scored again in injury time
- Wilson's penalty strike was Bournemouth's first-ever goal against Arsenal
- Walcott put Arsenal back in lead with sixth league goal of the season
- Bournemouth loanee Wilshere unable to face parent club so watched game from stands
- Arsenal's Debuchy limped off after 15 minutes in his first game for a year
- Arsenal away to West Ham on Dec. 3; Bournemouth home to Liverpool on Dec. 4
Thoughts of an Arsenal procession were soon ended, however, with Callum Wilson equalising from the penalty spot after being bundled over by Nacho Monreal for Bournemouth's first-ever goal against Arsenal.
Arsenal regained the ascendancy after the break when Monreal made amends by returning Sanchez's pass across goal for Walcott to head his sixth league goal of the season. Sanchez completed the victory with a close-range shot in injury time.