Glowing skin on rainy days
NEW DELHI: Use soap-free cleansers and avoid bleach and facials during monsoon for healthy skin, says an expert. Here are some tips from Pankaj Agrawal, senior homeopath at the capital-based
Agrawal’s Homoeo Clinic, to prevent your skin from diseases in monsoon.
• Use a soap-free cleanser and a good scrub to keep your skin moist all the time.
• An alcohol-free toner has high humidity to open up your pores (toning is usually followed after cleansing).
• Continue using sunscreen lotions and creams even if it is cloudy.
• Heavy make-up is a huge turn off during monsoon, so opt for a water-proof make-up.
• Apply lotion-based serum to keep your skin rehydrated and brightened.
• Avoid bleaching and facials during this season as they can be more harmful and can result in rough skin.
• Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks and apply coconut oil if slightly cracked.
• Always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach home with lukewarm water. This makes you feel refreshed and stay healthy.