Ready for the party!
TGIF with makeup guru Neharika Rana shares some tips and tricks for a stress free instant party look!
• Remove oil, dirt and leftover makeup. Moisturise generously and use MAC Face Visage primer on the face.
• Top it off with MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation and set it with Studio -Fix powder. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow and NARS brow gel to set the brow hair and give an arch.
• Use black and grey eye shadows for smokey eyes. For teen makeover contour the face and give a bronze glow by highlighting the top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupids bow.
• Use a hint of NARS Bronzer and MAC Sub continental blush for the light glow.
• Touch up your lips with Velvetine Lime Crime liquid lipstick.
• Use generous coats of Mascara and add falsies to finish
off the look.
• For hair, go for messy waves using a tong for a voluminous look. Use a setting spray for long lasting effect. You are now all set for the party!
Neharika Rana is a professional makeup and hair artist, owner at Sparsh Spa,Salon andAcademy, Naxal.