Itâ€™s the rainy season, and we know that probably you wonâ€™t be able to go out and play as it might be raining the entire day. But hey, you can make your rainy Saturday one of fun. Ask your parents, grandparents or elder siblings to help you with your work and make them join in the fun.
What youâ€™ll need:
Bowl or cup
Adult help (ask parents/guardians)
1. Have an adult cut the lemon and squeeze some lemon juice into the bowl or cup.
2. Dip the toothpick into the juice, and write whatever youâ€™d like on the paper.
3. Wait for the juice to dry.
4. Have an adult iron the paper lightly, and the lemon writing will appear!
You can show off this trick when you have your friends over the next time. Remember when using knives and iron, an adult has to be there. We donâ€™t want you cut or burnt.
1. Spread out the paper on a flat surface.
2. Use the pencil sharpener to peel off shreds of each crayon onto the wax paper. Use as many different crayons as desired. Too many crayon shreds makes the creation blurry.
3. Fold the paper in half, making sure to keep the crayon shreds inside the layers of paper.
4. With your parentâ€™s help, iron the wax paper on a low setting until the crayon shreds melt together.
5. Let the wax paper cool and take a look at your beautiful creation!
Piece of paper
1. Tell your friends that you have a magic pencil that can write any colour that they say.
2. When they say the colour, write the name of the colour on the piece of paper with the pencil.
3. Now youâ€™ve
written the colour they said, just like you promised!