JUST IN JEST
Wisdom from the Internet Era
• Home is where you hang your @
• The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
• A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
• You can’t teach a new mouse old clicks.
• Great groups from little icons grow.
• Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
• C: is the root of all directories.
• Don’t put all your hypes in one home page.
• Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish.
• The modem is the message.
• Too many clicks spoil the browse.
— Hi Lama!