JUST IN JEST
Actual sentences found in hospital patient charts:
• She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband
states she was very hot in
bed last night.
• Patient has chest pain if
she lies on her left side for over a year.
• On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared.
• The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
• The patient has been depressed since she began
seeing me in 1993.
• Discharge status: Alive but without my permission.
• Healthy appearing decrepit 69 years old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
• The patient refused
• The patient has no previous history of suicide.
— Hi Lama