Know Katrina Kaif better
Here are some coo facts about the most desired actress Katrina Kaif.
* Katrina Kaif was born on July 16, 1984, in Hong Kong, raised in Hawaii and later moved to her mother’s home country, England. She grew up in 18 countries!
* Does Katrina have Indian blood in her veins? Her publicists say her father is a Kashmiri Muslim, but some do say there is no Indian blood in her at all!
* Her favourite Indian food is dahi and rice, but she can’t cook to save her life! Her favourite beverage is well-made black coffee. Comfort food — sushi and cereals!
* Kat hates stuffed toys as they’re too cutesy and girlie. But one teddy bear she got as a gift, she adores. Wonder who gave it to her?!
* There is a studied quiet about Kat’s life before she hit Bollywood. Nobody talks about it but whispers abound… They say her real name isn’t Kaif, but Katrina Thorquette. She got renamed somewhere on her way to the silver screen!
* People have interesting perspectives on Kat. She can hoodwink even seasoned journos, they say. She’s ‘neither sweet, nor hostile; neither good nor bad, almost unreal…’
* She wakes up at 6 a.m. but doesn’t switch on her phone for some hours. Never, ever, misses her swimming and yoga!
* Kat makes it a point to visit Siddhivinayak Temple, Mount Mary Church and Ajmer Sharif Dargah before the release of her films.
* The star is afraid of the dark and petrified of insects. She doesn’t cry very easily; yet there are times when she cries for days on end!
* At home, she lounges around in an old pair of shorts that she also wore in her latest release New York!
Now we hope you know Katrina alot better.