Pamper your hands
KATHMANDU: They say ‘hands give away a woman’s age’ and we all are aware that hands are one of the most noticeable parts of our body. They are the ultimate tools as we use them to do everything. Thus it becomes necessary that we treat them with much care. The skin of hands are thin, so you need to pamper and take good care of them to keep them supple, soft and wrinkle-free.
• Wear rubber gloves while working with harsh chemicals soaps and detergents to protect hands from harsh chemicals and prevent them from losing their natural softness.
• Wash hands with mild soaps or hand wash. After washing, do pat dry the hands; this will prevent fungal infections.
• Do not let the skin on hands dry, so moisturise them often to keep off the winkles.
Use a moisturiser that contains lactic acid’s urea, which is an essential hand care chemical as it helps in binding water efficiently to the skin.
• For soft and beautiful hands, apply Vaseline or any good moisturiser before going to bed.
• Keep a small bottle of moisturiser with you and moisturise your hands frequently during the day.
• Exfoliate your hands at least once a week with a nice face exfoliater. People with dry skin should scrub their hands in lukewarm salt water.
• Mix glycerine, lemon juice and a few drops of rose water and use it to massage your hands.
• Hand exercise stimulates proper circulation and it also helps in maintaining the perfect shape of hand and fingers. Massage the back of hand with our palm, and stretch your fingers.