Bhaktapur man electrocuted

KATHMANDU: A man has been electrocuted in Anantalingeshwor Municipality-4 of Bhaktapur district on Monday.

The deceased has been identified as Netra Gahatraj (42), a permanent resident of Chautara-1 in Sindhupalchok and currently residing at Kaushaltar of Bhaktapur.

Gahatraj was electrocuted while wiring an under-construction building owned by Nabin Basnet at Gundu of the Municipality.

He died while undergoing treatment at the Bhaktapur District Hospital, police said.