Dairy shop catches fire in Kupandol

LALITPUR: Property worth  Rs 100,000 was destroyed after a dairy shop caught fire at Hanumansthan, Kupondol of Lalitpur Metropolitan City-10 on Wednesday.

The incident occurred when the Sapkota Dairy Shop owned by Bindu Sapkota (49), a local of Badkhel, Godawori-4 of Lalitpur, caught fire triggered by a gas leakage.

According to police, Rs 20,000 cash, utensils, clothes and dairy equipment were gutted in the fire.

The fire was doused after the collective efforts of locals and security personnel.