Man electrocuted at Shankhamul temple

KATHMANDU: An elderly man was electrocuted in Lalitpur on Wednesday.

The identity of the man who appears to be in his early 60s is yet to be ascertained.

It has been learnt that he had been living alone for the past 20 years in a rented room at the Jagat Narayan Mandir of Shankhamul, Lalitpur Sub-Metropolitan City-9.

He died of electric shock received from an unshielded wire while he was hooking the electricity line.

Police are further investigating into the case.