One another heater induce fire reported in Kathmandu

KATHMANDU: One another incident of heater induced fire has been reported today in Kathmandu Valley, police said.

The fire broke out after an electric heater went off in one of the houses in Tokha Municipality-11 on Tuesday afternoon as reported by Rastriya Samachar Samiti.

Property worth Rs 200,000 was gutted in the inferno, police said. However, no human casualty was reported in the incident.

Meanwhile, police have urged one and all to be careful while using the gas heater as well as electrical appliances including heater during the winter season.

READ ALSO: